In today’s world, when you are so busy to even pick up your phone calls, picking up the phone and holding it onto your ear for a chat whether be it a work call or the one with your family and friends ( which is a long one ), you wouldn’t want your hand paining or take a break from your work to have a chit chat. This is when you know that you need an earphone with good sound quality as well as a mic option and must look funky too.
Are you finding the best earphone under INR 1000? If yes, then you have opened up the right article. Here, you can find the best earphones you have been looking for browsing the Internet. This article has a list of the products you need with the pros and cons that you need to keep in mind as well as the product link. Looking for the best earphone that fits all your needs can be tiring work because of so many options available with so many features and colours that it becomes barely impossible to pick up the one you need. But we are here for the same, so no need to worry. I am sure that by the end of this article, you will have the product in your hand that you have been looking for. So let’s get started.
Buyer’s Guide - Things to look for when buying an Earphone -
Choosing the best earphone under INR 1000 can be tricky because you must keep in mind all the features that a good earphone comes with. Here is a list that might help you gain knowledge.
- You must buy the In-ear earphones because they come with earbuds and fit onto your ear without causing any pain.
- The sensitivity of the earphone you get decides the decibels of sound the device can produce. The higher the sensitivity means the more sound the earphones produce. This enables you to get more sound.
- Wireless technology is the one you should choose. It can be a bit costly and it’s not like that the wired ones are not good but in these times where you have so much work getting yourself stuck with the wired headphones isn’t a good option when you can also get wireless ones at an affordable price.
- The Noise Cancellation feature is very important if you are working in a busy environment and you don’t need the other person to hear the sound in your background more than what you are saying.
- IPX rating is also a very important thing. This rating determines if your product is dust and waterproof or not. This is necessary because in case you are using them while exercising or you are outside and the dust goes, you don’t want to go through the unnecessary trouble of replacing the product or returning it because all this takes up a lot of days to get completed and that can cause an unwanted delay in your work.
List of the best earphones under INR 1000
Buying earphones seems a small thing to get but this can be a long time investment if you buy the right product with good voice quality and a trusted brand. So you must keep in mind the things you have been looking for when choosing the product you need. So let’s go through the list with a detailed description for you to understand things in a better way.
1. pTron Bassbuds
These earphones are wireless and come in three vibrant colours. They are True Wireless Earbuds and can be connected to your mobile phone via BlueTooth. The design of the earphones is In-Ear which means that they can perfectly fit in your ears without causing any discomfort. They have a built-in mic and Hi-Fi Audio quality. There is a multi-function button on the earphone that allows you to control the calls as well as the music. They get easily paired to your device and have a 4 hours playback time. The earphones come with a 300 mAh charging case. They have an ergonomic design as well as water-resistant.
- The earphones connect automatically with already paired devices.
- The earphones come with fast charging technology.
- It comes with three sizes of earbuds for a person of every age.
- The sound quality of the earphone is good and the earphones have a noise cancellation feature.
- When pushed to change music or attend music, the button pushes the earphone a little inside your ear, which might cause a little discomfort.
2. WeCool Moonwalk Mini Earbuds
These wireless earphones come with a charging case that can recharge the earphones fully up to 3 times. The BlueTooth connection of the earphones is stable and secured and the earphones do not disconnect again and again so that you do not have to go through any trouble. These earphones have a Sports friendly design. This means that you can wear them while playing any sports and do not have to worry about them falling off your ears as they perfectly fit in. These earphones come with a built-in mic for hands-free calling and music control. They are lightweight and have a voice assistant feature. The warranty you get with this product is of 1 year.
- The earphones connect easily with Android, IOS or Windows.
- The battery backup is good and it lasts for about 4 hours if you listen at a normal volume and 3 hours if played at full volume.
- The design of the earphone is compact and the charging case is lightweight and easy to carry.
- It usually takes about 2 hours to charge fully.
- The bass of the earphones is not of good quality.
- The noise reduction feature only works up to 30%.
3. Truke Fit Pro True Wireless Earbuds
The design of these earphones is dolphin shaped which helps to maximize the comfort level by easily fitting in your ears. The earphones have a playback time of 24 hours. The charging case that comes with the earphones is 500 mAh and has a Type-C charging point. The product has a 6 months warranty period. The Deep bass feature provides a crystal clear sound. By pressing the left earbud button twice, voice assistants like Google or Siri get activated. The case has a sling holder that allows you to carry it with ease anywhere you go.
- The beats of music are amazing and the connectivity speed is also very good.
- If you charge it fully once, the battery can last up to 5 hours or more.
- These earphones are very good for gaming modes.
- The case comes with a premium look and matte finish.
- The earbuds do not have variable rubber size to fit all sizes of ears.
- The earbuds, being of plastic, might cause a little discomfort.
4. JBL C100SI
This product belongs to the brand of JBL and has the signature sound quality. The earphones come in three very classy colours – black, white and red. The earphones have an extra bass feature. The mic of the earphones has a noise cancellation feature that allows you to talk peacefully even in a crowded and noisy place. The mic has only one button but performs all the features with that. There is also an option for quickly launching Siri or Google. The earphones are glossy and sleek and come in 3 sizes of earbuds.
- Tangle-free cable.
- They are very comfortable to use.
- The volume is crystal clear.
- Sound quality over a phone call is also good.
- Bass quality is not so good.
- Doesn’t have a volume control feature.
5. Mi Dual Driver in-Ear Earphones
These earphones are wired and have a dual dynamic driver structure. This means that these earphones provide an amazing sound experience with rich bass and treble features. Dual drivers are used to keep the distortion level of the sound low and focus on all the frequencies by providing great sound quality. The earphones have a passive noise cancellation feature. They come with a 3 button operation for comfort and convenience. You can also activate the voice assistant by long pressing the play/pause button. The cable is tangle free and the earbuds have magnets in them.
- The carbon finish of the magnetic surface looks abstract and has a neat look.
- The built quality of the earphones is overall good and meant for long usage.
- The bass and vocals of the sound are very well balanced.
- The mic quality is good and your voice goes clear and audible to the other person.
- The sound isolation is not very good in quality.
- You might hear some cable static sound while listening to music.
6. Callmate Air Play
This product has 5.0 BlueTooth technology which is faster and stable. They can be used independently and they can also be connected together with your cell phone. They have an IPX4 water resistant feature so you do not have to worry about using it while jogging, running, exercising, in the gym or while travelling. The dual channel helps in reduction of noise so that the calls are much clearer.
- The earphones when full charged can work up to 20 hours without any disruption.
- The earphones support both single as well as dual mode.
- The lightweight and portable design of the case allows you to carry them anywhere you go.
- The bass quality of the earphones is not very good.
7. pTron Bassbuds Jets
These earphones come with deep bass and intelligent touch control system. They provide a 20 hours playtime with the charging case. It connects quickly to your device and has an ergonomic design. The earphones have an IPX4 sweat resistant feature so you do not have to worry about them while exercising or playing any sports. The earphones come with a Voice Assistant enabled feature and noise cancellation system. To get the best experience, you must charge them fully before using it. The touch control system on the earbuds is multi-functional and the product comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- The sound quality of the earphones is exceptionally good and the bass is also great.
- So many features in such a reasonable price is worth it and the product is worth the value of money.
- The battery backup of the earbuds is also decent.
- The build quality of the product is not very good for the earbuds as well as the case.
- The noise cancellation feature is not effective at all.
8. Boult Audio ProBass X1-WL
This product belongs to the brand of Boult. If you are looking for an earphone that is designed in the shape of a neckband and also comes at a reasonable price, then this is the product you must go for. The battery life of this wireless earphone is amazing and provides a 12-hour playback time after every charge. The shape of the earbud is designed in a way to provide you with maximum comfort. They provide you with noise isolation. The control system is super easy and the neckband fits perfectly on your neck. The earphones come with a built-in woofer which provides a good bass. They are waterproof up to 1-meter depth in water for about 30 minutes. They easily get connected with the Bluetooth in your phone and come with a 1 year warranty period.
- The sound quality is amazing because of the micro-woofers present in these earphones.
- The wire is thick and the built quality of the product is amazing.
- During calls, the voice is audible to the other person.
- To some people, the design of the earbuds might be uncomfortable.
9. Xdropps Atom True Wireless in Ear Bluetooth Earbuds
These wireless bluetooth headsets have one multi-functional button that allows you to perform various activities just by one touch. They support Siri as well as Google Assistant. The earbuds have an In-Line remote control system, allowing you to control the music as well as the calls without having to use your phone again and again. They have passive noise cancellation features and are lightweight. These earphones come with a warranty period of 1 year. One earbud weighs only 4 grams which means no discomfort while wearing these earphones for a longer period.
- The built quality and the touch based system works well.
- The long lasting battery of these earphones provide you with the convenience of not charging them again and again.
- The earbuds get automatically charged while the case is charging.
- The earbuds fit perfectly well in your ear without causing any discomfort.
- It is not suitable for gaming purposes.
- There is no volume control option available in the touch system.
10. Nu Republic Cosmo X3 VibroHere
This neckband design earphones come with X-bass technology that gives you an amazing experience of bass in the music. When there is a call ringing, your earphones will start vibrating automatically to let you know about it. The fit of these earphones is very comfortable and they do not slip out while walking or exercising. You can go on listening continuously for up to 12 hours. The control buttons allow you to control music, voice assistant as well as your calls without having to pick up your phone for the same.
- The connectivity feature of the earphones works perfectly well and gets connected easily.
- The battery backup of the product is very good.
- They fit in the ear perfectly without causing any discomfort.
- They come in very affordable price.
- The length of the wire of the earphones is a bit long.
- The wire is thinner than expected.
In this article, I have covered all the things that you need to keep in mind before buying the product you need. You must remember the features that I have mentioned in the buyer’s guide because they decide the durability and functioning of your product. Also, the list of the best earphones under INR 1000 contains 10 products with amazing sound quality and perfect shapes and colours that will perfectly fit your needs. So, do not wait anymore to give more thought to this topic and get the earphone you have been looking for as soon as possible because neither you do not want the sound going out of your mobile phones and disrupting your privacy nor do you want your hand paining by holding the mobile phone in your hand for so long.